CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Assignment 1-How I did it?


Step 1:Firstly,I placed my sketch as a reference
Step 2:For making a semi-circle shape, I used a combination of ellipse and rectangle and then I cropped them using crop pathfinder.I also used pen tool to complete the shape as above.I used brush stroke to outline it.

Step 3:Thirdly,I used ellipse to make the globe and I added drop-shadow effect.

Step 4:The fourth step,I drew the factory and houses using pen tool.For the tall building,I used a combination of rectangle shapes.Then,I used variety of brush strokes.

Step 5:For car,I used pen tool,ellipse shape,rounded rectangle shape with outline pathfinder.Then,I grouped them together.

Step 6:I used intersect shape areas,rectangles and warp tool.

Step 7:Then, I used warp tool or specifically twirl tool to draw smokes.I also gave the smokes a touch of inner/outer glow and shadow effect.

Step 8:After that,I used ellipse shape and warp tool to make the patches on the globe.

Step 9:I used the same tools as in step 7 to make the smokes.As a final touch,I used flare tool to make the sun more lively.

0 comments: