CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Assignment 1-The final result



After the presentation in the class,I edited my assignment.I used a brighter colours to enhance it.
Here is a brief description about my assignment :

My issue of awareness is air pollution.

I've chose an exclamation mark as the main symbol of my assignment.As we all know,exclamation mark is a symbol that reflected the awareness.
From my work,I would like to show that we must aware with the hazardous air pollution.The smokes from factories and vehicles give negative effect to our environment.

The globe which was covered with smokes symbolized that pollution is everywhere.

The chosen of colours for my symbol were based on the real environment.Most of them were dull and gloomy colours to represent impurity.I used gradient to make it looks better and eye-catching.

0 comments: